Congratulations on your pregnancy!
There’s no doubt that treating yourself to cosmetic spa treatments can do wonders for your swollen feet, aching back and dry, itchy skin, not to mention those hormonal mood swings. Read on for spa treatments that are safe for you and your baby.
If your skin is dehydrated or mottled or your complexion is pimpled, a facial can help restore your pregnancy glow. Avoid chemical peels and skin brighteners. Instead, choose one of our calm, hydrating facials:
- Le Grande Classique Facial
- Alpha Vital Facial
- Vital Intense Facial
- Optimizer Facial
- Hydralessense Facial
- Eclat Cacoon Facial
Read more on skin treatments.
Manicures and Pedicures
By all means pamper yourself during your pregnancy. Make sure that the nail polish you use does not contain these 3 nasty chemicals – dibutyl phthalate, toluene and formaldehyde. Our toxin-free brands are Zoya and Evo in lots of exciting colours. And pedicures are especially nice once your feet are out of reach.
So, get ready for that special moment when you hold your baby for those first photos with beautiful looking nails. Read more about our nail services.
And if you have foot ailments, we are specially trained in this service.
Hair Removal by Waxing
Those raging hormones during your pregnancy can make your hair grow like crazy. The safest way to remove unwanted hair is by waxing. Being pregnant, your skin is extra sensitive so before your appointment prep your skin with a gentle exfoliant and moisturizer so the wax comes off easier. At home you may want to apply post-wax soothers such as a cold compress or aloe vera gel to reduce any redness or inflammation. Read more about waxing.
A common complaint of expectant mothers is having tired, aching legs. And that’s understandable considering the extra weight you’re carrying. One of our spa body treatments is the Anti Fatigue Leg Spa Treatment – it’s safe, only takes 45 minutes and you’ll leave our spa feeling like you’re walking on a cloud. Read more about body treatments.
This is a great way to treat pressure points in your hands and feet, some of which can cause contractions and stimulate labour. Our focus is on relieving pregnancy symptoms. Read more on reflexology.
Déjà Vu Spa affordably priced services:
- How your nails look says a lot about you so use our nail services regularly.
- Lashes & Brows – Make your eyes say even more with lash extensions.
- Want better well-being? Try our medispa services.
- We are here to lift your spirits, calm your senses, and refresh your body and mind with our body treatments and spa options.
- For a more beautiful you…
- Your wink just got better with lash tints.
- We have hair removal, skin treatments and more for men of all ages.
- Shop for fabulous spa gifts and products for yourself.
- Be sure to see our Promotions page for great deals.
- Build your career in our spa.
- Check out our News page for helpful tips.
Contact us and book your appointment today!
Shop Spa Products
Good news – all of the products featured on our Shop page are safe for pregnant and breast feeding women to use.
Moms, be kind to yourself, keep your spirits up and enjoy your journey to motherhood. Call us at 519 745 2888 or use our online booking service.