Fabulous brows and lashes for fabulous winks
Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting
To tint or not to tint, that’s the question. Well, Déjà Vu Salon and Spa has the answer – of course you should tint and here are a few good reasons why:
• A brow tint works for everyone giving you defined, well-groomed brows for a more youthful appearance
• Tints can be any colour
• Needs no maintenance but you can, if you want, touch up eyelashes with a little mascara and brows with a pencil
• Looks completely natural
• Time saver
• Does not run when wet (great for athletes and women with hot flashes)
• Lasts 4-6 weeks
A word of caution: it is important to have your tinting done by a trained and experienced aesthetician. Doing this yourself with a home kit may result in eye injury including blindness. Use a professional who knows what they are doing! Plus, we only use vegetable-based tints.
• Eyebrow $20
• Eyelash $27
Treat Yourself to a Lash Lift!
Do you struggle to give volume to your lashes for an attractive “open eye” look? Do you want your lashes to look natural and subtle?
Well now you can have it with a quick and easy lash lift. This treatment gives your lashes a dramatic curl and extra definition. No more eyelash curler and mascara is optional. Suitable for everyone – even if you have weak or sparse lashes. Think of this as a push-up bra for your lashes.
• Allow 30-45 minutes
• Lasts 6 – 8 weeks
• $70 (includes lash tint)
Tell yourself “that’s the look I want” and book your appointment today.
Déjà Vu Salon and Spa in Kitchener offers affordably priced services:
• Treat yourself to our spa services.
• Let our aestheticians care for your nails.
• We have a full array of hair salon services.
• Medispa – we can remove your unwanted skin irregularities.
• You are beautiful – let us show you more.
• Men – we have a full line of spa services.
• We are always changing our promotions so check this out often.
• We have careers for aestheticians and hair stylists.
• Shop for great products in our salon.
Contact us and book your appointment today!