Do you have questions?
Currently we have closed our salon and spa until June 2, or when the Governments deem it safe for non essential businesses to re-open. Check back here to see if any other changes are being made. Stay safe, stay healthy – we will get through this virus threat.
Salon Update – We at Deja Vu are very appreciative of your patience and support during the COVID-19 closure. While we still do not have a confirmed opening date we have been working in the background to prepare for our re-opening.
We are watching industry trends and health organization recommendations to ensure that once we are open, we are fully prepared with the proper PPE and protocols to provide a safe environment.
Once we have a date confirmed, we will be in contact with you and our guests in priority order, beginning with appointments cancelled by the emergency lockdown in March and working forward to catch up in the fairest way possible.
If you have an existing appointment that has not passed when we open, it will still be your appointment.
We are all in this together and we can’t wait to see you in the salon and spa soon.
Since this virus is on everyone’s mind these days, we want to let you know how we’re keeping Deja Vu Salon and Spa safe for our team and clients.
Cleanliness and sanitation have always been important to our salon and spa as we follow local health guidelines. However, given the current situation, we are increasing our efforts. Listed below are extra precautions we have put in place to safeguard your health:
• All magazines have been removed from salon areas
• Disposable tissues are readily available
• In addition to our regular daily maintenance throughout the day and between clients we are disinfecting shared surfaces such as door handles, salon chairs, bathroom fixtures
• Any staff member who is ill with fever or cold/flu symptoms will be staying home for 14 days; this also relates to those who live in a household with members with symptoms or who have visited, or who themselves visited outside Canada
• Clients are being asked to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when they arrive
• Everyone is asked to flush the toilet with the lid down
• We are asking clients with fever or cold/flu symptoms to reschedule their appointments; this also relates to those who live in a household with members who have visited, or who themselves visited outside Canada
• We are practising social distancing (sorry, no more hugs or handshakes)
Safety has always been our top priority. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and implement additional measures as necessary as we deal with this health challenge.
Please let us know if you have any health questions and thank you for placing your trust in us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
In the event that the government announces further implementations Deja Vu will continue to update here on our website.
Sandy and the Deja Vu Team